Friday, 19 June 2015

CHILDREN OF BODOM Pre-sale for 'I Worship Chaos' starts today


Finnish Metal heroes Children Of Bodom will release their ninth studio album ‘I Worship Chaos’ worldwide on October 2nd, 2015 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Pre-orders are available from now.

‘I Worship Chaos’ will be available in following formats;

CD

CD & DVD Digibook (inc. bonus DVD and three bonus tracks)

2LP (black, clear, silver, yellow, picture)

Digibook & Canvas Mailorder Edition

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER ‘I WORSHIP CHAOS’ HERE;


Tracklisting for ‘I Worship Chaos’;

01. I Hurt

02. My Bodom (I Am The Only One)

03. Morrigan

04. Horns

05. Prayer For The Afflicted

06. I Worship Chaos

07. Hold Your Tongue

08. Suicide Bomber

09. All For Nothing

10. Widdershins

Bonus tracks (digibook only):

11. Mistress Of Taboo (PLASMATICS cover)

12. Danger Zone (KENNY LOGGINS cover)

13. Black Winter Day (AMORPHIS cover)


2LP (black, clear, silver, yellow, picture):

Side A

01. I Hurt

02. My Bodom (I Am The Only One)

03. Morrigan

04. Horns

05. Prayer For The Afflicted

Side B

01. I Worship Chaos

02. Hold Your Tongue

03. Suicide Bomber

04. All For Nothing

05. Widdershins

Children Of Bodom are set to embark on a momentous worldwide trek in support of ‘I Worship Chaos’. 

Stay tuned for more details.

More on ‘I Worship Chaos’:


Children Of Bodom links;